Sunday, October 3, 2010

Got out alive but with scars I can't forget .

Yaaaa ... not feeling too great, emotionally anyways :\ It's amazing how heartless some people can be nowadays .

Why ?
Why can't you look at me ?
I mean really look at me .
And notice
Notice everything that you caused .
The sad, empty eyes .
The emotional scars
Everywhere .
They may not be visible
But they might as well be .
What a mess you created
Out of something that was never perfect .

Wow .. its amazing how something beautiful can be brought out of something so bad . I need to start writing poetry more often again <3 .

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, diggin the poem. Its funny cause when you say "its amazing how something beautiful can be brought out of something so bad", it reminds me of our friendship. Were bonded over something terrible but now have a beautiful, longlasting friendship.
    Love ya!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete