Thursday, July 15, 2010

I drank the poison then I passed the fuck outt.

I went stargazing tonight, alone this time, sadly. But it was worth it, I reminisced, thought a lot, and finally spoke my mind to someone who I should've talked to long time ago. You know, some people just confuse the fuck out of me. Or maybe it's me that makes things confusing, I have no idea.

"...stay away from my friends, cause I need them to carry me. When it's over I'll count back from ten, and you can listen to something that you've never heard before. But you don't know what it's like to wake up in the middle of the night, scaring the thought of kissing razors.."
<3

I need a boyfriend. :(

2 comments:

  1. Wow girl..... Intense couple of blogs!
    And you silly woman, you don't need a man to complete you, you'll never find a guy worthy of you =D hehehe Lesbians! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA yes! Just like what Brook said :P I miss you <3

    ReplyDelete